Filmmaking Runs In My Blood
I am a writer & director of dark genre thrillers.
I was born and raised in L.A. by an actress and a producer who made me the genre fan I am today. My first memory was seeing Return of the Jedi. My bedtime stories were Batman comics. My family movie nights were Hitchcock double features. At the age of 7, I had the good fortune to voice act on the Emmy-winning series Tiny Toon Adventures – and after working for Steven Spielberg – there was no turning back.
My passion for writing & directing dark genre thrillers took me to Dartmouth College, USC's School of Cinematic Arts, and a film festival circuit with my short thriller "Another Life" - while garnering some notable recognition along the way:
- Featured on The Blood List - the most-liked, unproduced scripts in the dark genre space
- Featured on The Bitch List - the most-liked, unproduced screenplays that pass the Bechdel test
- Semifinalist at the Script Pipeline Screenwriting Competition (Top 1.5%)
- Second Round at the Sundance Episodic Story Lab
- Second Round at the Austin Screenwriting Competition
Currently, I'm writing a number of thriller features and TV pilots, directing a horror short Trust Me through post-production, and gearing up to write & direct my first feature.